martes, 14 de enero de 2014

Funny Best Friend Quotes

There are many of us who have a best friend and maybe we know them for as long as we can remember. We are sure that a lot of us have lost friends along the way, but we keep our hearts open to new ones. It is hard to imagine starting over from scratch with a total stranger, just remember that someday you'll be glad you did.

We are going to show you some best friend quotes.


  • "A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked." - Bernard Meltzer
  •  "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis

  •  "I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street." - Virginia Woolf 
  •  "I got a lotta best friends. Some o' them I hardly even know!" - Archie Bunker


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario